The Training Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering training initiatives that will increase Brand and product knowledge. The position works closely with the Brand Manager,
Regional Sales Manager, and International Sales Trainer to develop a comprehensive training program for retail and wholesale businesses.
The Training Specialist’s objective is to improve, through effective trainings, the overall performance of the sales teams, making sure they have the needed information to achieve the business goals.
This person should possess extensive training experience and have excellent communication skills.
Duties and main tasks:
● Manage, organize, and monitor the Training activities for “Market”, both for retail
and wholesale (local & duty free), always showing a proactive approach and a collaborative team spirit
● Develop and manage annual training schedule. Plan, organize, and conduct training seminars, in-store and off-site training sessions, ensuring consistency and alignments in the messages, contents, and formats with HQ Brand strategies
● Develop training tools, materials, and collateral, according to market needs and in collaboration with OMEGA HQ
● Coach and motivate the network of sales associates and partners, ensuring continuous cooperation and support according to the needs of the market. Provide regular feedbacks to the Retail / Wholesale operations manager
● Train Boutique Managers and sales associates and provide constant in-store trainings
● Train sales associates to ensure that mystery shopping results respect corporate target levels. Analyse mystery shopping results and implement, if needed, corrective action plans
● Provide all needed support in the management of local events, incentives, introduction programs
● E-Learning system - Promote the usage of the e-Learning system in OMEGA’s boutiques, providing support for its development and content translation. Monitor the correct usage of the e-Learning system by each member of the team. Ensure the accuracy of the e-Learning database of the market
● Continually make sure that the training systems and materials, tools and processes are flawless, state of the art, and consistent with HQ Brand guidelines.
■ 給与： ～900万円
年俸制（12分割にて毎月支給） 前職年収をもとに経験・能力により決定 いたします。
■ 勤務時間：7時間30分（フレックスタイム制。コアタイム11:00 -15:00）
■ 休憩時間：60 分（12:30 -13:30)
■ 勤務地：中央区銀座7-9-18 ニコラス・GG・ハイエック・センター
● 5+ years’ experience developing and implementing retail / wholesale training programs in the luxury business, ideally in the luxury watches industry.
● Experience in organizing and leading training seminars
● Understanding of Retail environment
● Language skills (English)
● Experience teaching luxury sales culture, new products, technical or solution-based materials
● Digital proficiency, ability to effectively lead virtual trainings using platforms such as Skype, Microsoft Teams, etc.
● Practical knowledge of modern electronic education delivery channels (e-Learning) and systems, with experience in managing online / digital training tools
● Ability to travel up to 75%.
書類選考から内定まで 1~2 週間程度を目安に実施
書類選考→ 1 次面接 → 2 次面接 → 最終面接 → 適性検査（Web 受検 15 分）→ 内定