Job ID : 1161116
Date Updated :
June 16th, 2021
Delivers innovative network solutions
Sales responsibility for NTT West account within Kansai area. Looking for an Account Manager with strong account strategy, customer relationship development and a large system sales background. Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle many competing priorities within customer accounts.
- Drive targeted account and regional sales efforts
- Responsible for devising and executing Regional Sales strategy to meet/exceed sales quota
- Responsible for developing and submittal of weekly status/progress and forecast reports
- Responsible for developing the account plan and execute
- Establish a keen understanding of the customer’s business model
- Identify and develop customer sales opportunities for new and existing customer base
- Work with extended CIENA team, including executive team, product marketing, product line management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels of Ciena and client organization
- Thorough understanding of the Ciena product line, features and solutions responding to inquiries and requests from Ciena’s channels and partners
- Ability to identify customers business objectives and leverage them to drive buying criteria
- Working knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- Overall responsibility for the sales and fulfillment process associated with the regional activities
- Performs other duties as requested/assigned.
Minimum Experience Level
Over 3 years
Minimum English Level
Minimum Japanese Level
Minimum Education Level
Permission to work in Japan required
- 4 year degree (Technical or Business) or relevant work experience
- 5+ years system sales, system engineering, product management or combination
- Large scale solution sales experience
- Proven experience negotiating, solutions-based sales with Tier 1 Carriers in Japan. Experience with NTT West is an added plus.
- Extensive experience in Sales, Account Management, and Sales Management
- Strong Data Networking background required. Must have in depth knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies.
- Routing and Switching Technology background required.
- Optical Networking Technology background is good to have.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Self-starter, capable or ‘owning’ areas of responsibility and involving senior management for necessary issues.
- Management and leadership skills to drive regional activities to achieve business objectives
- Ability to prioritize, organize and operate in a fast moving, aggressive environment.
- Excellent analytical, collaborative and communications skills.
- Self-motivated, with exceptional discipline to work independently in order to assure success
- Highly motivated. Ability to handle many competing priorities within multiple accounts
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Osaka Prefecture, Chiyoda-ku
Tozai Line, Takebashi Station
9 million yen ~ 16 million yen
Commission paid on top of indicated salary.