|Location||Tokyo - 23 Wards, Chuo-ku|
|Salary||5 million yen ~ 7 million yen|
Looking for PaaS Engineers (1 bilingual, 1 monolingual (English) with the following details for the insurance company's project:
- Providing PaaS Solution Engineering : bilingual and Monolingual (English Only)
- Main tasks include Engineering Application infrastructure with Azure PaaS technologies, Migrate Infrastructure components, Container, CI/CD platform, DB, MQ, Job Scheduler, Log Analysis, Monitoring tools, into Cloud based technologies.
外資系大手IT企業が行っている、保険会社向けプロジェクトにおいて、インフラ エンジニア (PaaSエンジニア)を求めております。
Azure PaaSテクノロジーに強く、クラウド ベースのインフラエンジニア経験等をお持ちの候補者を求めております。
Plans and leads deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with an initial focus on Microsoft Azure technologies, Docker and Atlassian tool set. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Supervisory Responsibility is not in the scope but is expected to train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced associates on Azure, Docker and CICD topics
|Minimum Experience Level||Over 3 years|
|Career Level||Mid Career|
|Minimum English Level||Fluent|
|Minimum Japanese Level||Basic|
|Minimum Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Visa Status||Permission to work in Japan required|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5-15 or more years work experience in IT
- 6 years or more experience within content management as a developer, engineer, consultant or a technologist in Azure technologies, Docker and Atlassian tool set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Japanese skills preferred but not required for monolingual one
- 5+ years of Cloud based implementation and 2+ years experience with some or all of below
-- Cloud based NW – Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
-- Cloud based storage – Azure Blob storage, File storage
-- Cloud based container – Azure Kubernetes, Azure Apps
-- Cloud based DB – Azure managed instance, Azure SQL
-- Cloud based Batch service – Azure Batch
-- Cloud based Directory service – Azure AD
-- Cloud based Key vault – Azure Key vault
- 2+ years of experience on designing, building, configuring and managing Container platform and CI/CD platform
-- Container platform - Docker Swarm and DTR
-- CI/CD platform - Bamboo, Bitbucket and Artifactory
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution.
- Has the aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging software and related tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and evaluate its application in the insurance company in Japan.
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member
|Salary||5 million yen ~ 7 million yen|