Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What makes working at ACCENTURE DIFFERENT
WE DO WORK THAT MAKES AN IMPACT. Our people get to redefine how a manufacturer make. Rethink how a digital application clicks and ticks. Launch new innovations, products and initiatives. Reduce waste and inefficiency. There is real impact ion the work we do.
SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE and PRACTICES. It is a bit like a family. All kind of people, from all kinds of background, with desire to support each other. We have flexible ways of working and a positive attitude of volunteering.
INSPIRING, WORLD LEADING TRAINING. Continual learning is the secret to our success, and to having the best people. That is why our training across technology, leadership and knowledge never stops.
PROGRESSION and MENTORING. There’s formal mentoring for everyone. Informal mentoring is pretty cool too, with loads of opportunities to network and socialize.
TONS OF OPPORTUNITY. We give our people the opportunity to navigate different career paths – across field and functions
INCLUSIVE, DIVERSE ENVIRONMENT. Diversity is part of what makes us great. Everyone has unique strengths. By embracing them, we deliver high performance together. Working more comfortably and openly while we do.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) and Life insurance coverage from Day 1 of employment
- Employee Share Purchase Plan, where employees can purchase stocks at Accenture at a discounted price.
- Generous pension plan, where we help you save for the future. Every month, Accenture contributes an amount equivalent to a percentage of our employees’ monthly salaries to a pension plan.
- Free use of gyms and wellness centers in select Accenture facilities
- Community programs. Our people can form or join clubs that cater to their interests. We have, for instance, communities that focus on basketball, photography, music and entrepreneurship, among others. Community activities are subsidized by the company.
- 120-day maternity leave for working moms
- Expanded parental benefits
- Employee Volunteering. Through our corporate citizenship initiatives, we create opportunities for our employees to give back and to share their time, skills and knowledge with others.
Excellent training and professional development opportunities.