Sample Chronological Resume - Marketing
- Career Advice
- Essential Ways to Write a Resume
- Sample Chronological Resume - Marketing
Experienced multilingual Marketing Professional with seven years of experience working with international clientele.
AAA Travel Consultants, Tokyo
- Supported consultants on Japanese, American, and England accounts.
- Created and published a comprehensive tourism marketing guide for the US market.
- Worked with consultants to develop marketing plans, proposals, and presentations for Consulates and National Tourism Offices.
- Developed expertise on preferences of foreign tourists by demographic profile.
April 2013 - January 2016
- Sourced furniture for Japan from the UK working completely in English.
- Built long-term supply agreements with three new furniture companies.
- Created inventory tracking program that cut inventory costs by 20%.
- Monitored international furniture markets for impact on strategic purchase plan.
- Conducted weekly rolling sales forecasts and margin analyses.
International Marketing Intern
- Supported Marketing Director, International Division on various food products.
- Created intensive five day marketing orientation program for overseas managers.
- Designed guidebook listing specifications for international food products.
Yokohama University, Yokohama
Bachelor of Science in Marketing & International Business
Chinese (basic speaking and reading)