ZigZaGame Inc. is a Tokyo-based global gaming company with a 10 year track record of continued success. Founded in 2008, ZigZaGame has since grown into an internationally acclaimed leader within the mobile entertainment industry.
Supported by a growing library of titles, including the #1 global phenomenon Neo Monsters, we merge our game production, marketing, and data analysis expertise into one philosophy—to deliver the greatest mobile gaming experiences possible to each and every one of our users worldwide.
Our vision is to provide the best and most diverse library of mobile games to players across the globe. Being the best means providing outstanding quality games and services, in addition to a level of value that creates a positive impact to all of our users' lives.
We are continuing to focus not only on developing and promoting our own original titles, but also working alongside popular Japanese content creators to localize, publish, and market their games for the world to enjoy.
In order to achieve our user acquisition and player retention goals, every part of the marketing decision making process is made in-house and supported by pre-market testing, a high focus on ROAS optimization, and thorough ad-set management
- A friendly, open, and multicultural work environment
- The team is young, dynamic, and offers plenty of options for both personal and professional growth
- All staff are encouraged to voice their opinions and have them heard
- Both teamwork and independent performance are highly valued
- Each member has the opportunity to work on fun and enjoyable yet challenging projects