- ボンバルディア・エアロスペース - 注目企業記事
BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE IS A WORLD LEADER IN
CIVIL AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURING
With more than 35,500 employees and a leadership position in global markets, Bombardier Aerospace designs, manufactures and supports innovative aviation products for the business, commercial, specialized and amphibious aircraft markets. We have the most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and we hold the number one position in business and regional aircraft. Our high-performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets, including:
- Business aircraft - Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft families
- Commercial aircraft - new CSeries program, CRJ Series and Q-Series aircraft families
- Amphibious aircraft - Bombardier 415 and Bombardier 415 MP aircraft
- Specialized aircraft solutions - Bombardier aircraft modified for special missions
- Aircraft services and training - aircraft parts, maintenance, comprehensive training, technical support and publications, and online services
- Customers in more than 100 countries
- Presence in 24 countries
- Employees: 35,500
- Headquarters in Montreal, Canada
WE CONCENTRATE ON CLEAR PRIORITIES TO
EXECUTE SUCCESSFULLY OUR STRATEGY
▽Develop industry-leading products
Our new products will meet our customers’ needs and enhance our competitive positioning.
- We have a broad portfolio of business and commercial aircraft, all of which provide customers with unique operating or performance advantages.
- Seven aircraft models in development will contribute to strengthening our product leadership.
- Significant expansion of customer services offering is underway to better meet our customers’ needs
▽Expand our international presence
Our international expansion will allow us to better serve our customers and enhance our cost structure
- We inaugurated two new sales and marketing offices in Shanghai, China and Dallas, U.S.
- Customer service capacity was increased in Africa, Canada, China, Europe, India, Qatar, Russia and the U.S.
- We confirmed our plan to establish a manufacturing facility in Morocco.
- To support in-production as well as in-development programs, we opened an engineering service office in Bangalore, India
▽Achieve flawless execution
Achieving flawless execution will improve our products’ reliability, customers’ satisfaction and profitability.
- Our Bombardier Vision Flight Deck entered into service on Global 5000 and Global 6000 aircraft and demonstrated excellent performance and reliability.
- In 2012 we increased off-the-shelf parts availability worldwide from 90.3% to 93.3%
- Our CRJ700/900/1000 NextGen regional jets and Q400 NextGen aircraft received aircraft type certification for operation in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States in 2012.
Working at Bombardier
It’s how we think
Thinking about a career at Bombardier Aerospace? Take a look to see how we think. It’s all about Collaboration, Community, Partnership, Commitment, Excellence, Vision, Ingenuity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Performance and more...
Define your future
At Bombardier, your future is yours to define. As one of our 29,000-plus employees, you’re not just someone who works here… you’re one of the people who drives our success. That’s why we’re committed to attracting and retaining the right talent by providing an environment for you to develop a fulfilling career at Bombardier Aerospace.