Update to the Bookmark List
In this change, the Application Bookmarks were merged into the Resume Bookmarks.
As a result the following changes were also made;
As both Application Bookmarks and Resume Bookmarks are now displayed here, the Resume Bookmark page has been renamed to Bookmark List.
(Previously only Resume Bookmarks were displayed on the Resume Bookmark page)
Bookmark type is now indicated by colour.
For Bookmarks created in the Application section, the colour is red.
For Bookmarks (Contacted) created in the Resume section, the colour is green.
For Bookmarks (Not Contacted) created in the Resume section, the colour is white.
- Jobseeker names are now shown in the Bookmark List if the resume is public. If they are anonymous, they will be shown as 'Name Withheld'. For hidden resumes, the name is displayed as 'CareerCross Member'.
- The resume ID column still has links for bookmarks with visible resumes, but the path is now different for each type of bookmark.
- For Application Bookmarks the link is to the Job Application for that bookmark. For Resume Bookmarks the link is to the Resume page for that bookmark.
- If bookmarks with matching Resume IDs exist, they may now be seen together in both the Application and Resume sections.
- This includes both types of bookmark. Previously bookmarks were separated by type and not shown together like this.
- Bookmarks of either type may now be edited in either the Application or Resume sections.