The Ultimate One-Day Career Seminar! (Feb.)
Double Feature on February 13th (Saturday):
1) Get Your Job Now! - How to get a job with a foreign company! (Morning Session)
2) Working with Gaishikei – How to Survive and Thrive (Afternoon Session)
To succeed in an interview you must be 100% prepared and ready to prove you are the best candidate for the job; to start a job at a foreign company without understanding how to effectively work and communicate in a foreign office setting will sabotage your own chances for success.
CareerCross is pleased to bring back Michael Ghiglione, best selling Amazon.com author and one of Japan’s foremost experts on the placement of Japanese employees with foreign firms, to the Ultimate One-Day Career Building Seminar.
“Get Your Job Now!”, the popular and successful seminar on interview skills on how to get a job at a foreign company will be held in the morning on February 13th AND “Working with Gaishikei - How to Survive and Thrive” will be held in the afternoon.
At this new seminar, you will learn the inside tips to get off to a good start and impress your boss (and, more importantly, what you must not do). You will leave this seminar knowing how to work well with a foreign boss, communicate effectively, and thrive in the foreign office setting.
Just because one has a high proficiency in English does not guarantee success.
IT’S YOUR FUTURE !! Sign up now. Space is limited.
Select the seminar(s) you want to attend on the registration form. Your registration is official once we receive your payment.
· Get Your Job Now (9:30 - 12:30hrs): 6,000 yen
· Working with Gaishikei (13:30 - 16:30hrs): 6,000 yen
· Both Sessions: 10,000 yen (Register for both and get a reduced rate)
Main Speaker: Mr. Michael Ghiglione
- Best selling author - Business English Guide to Resume and Interview Preparation (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Best selling author - Everything You Need to Know to Get a Job with a Foreign Company (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Track Record of Success - For the past 10 years, Mr. Ghiglione has placed more bilingual support staff, amongst other fields, than any other person.
People who should attend
- Those that want to find a job at a foreign company in Japan but don’t know where or how to start.
- Those that get invited for interviews but fail to get the job.
- Those that want to know the “Ins & Outs” of working at a foreign company.
- Those wanting to improve their career.
Morning Session : 9:30 - 12:30 (Registration: 9:00-)
Afternoon Session : 13:30 - 16:30 (Registration: 13:00-)
Morning session - 6,000 yen
Attend afternoon session - 6,000 yen
＊REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: February 10th, 2010
Schedule - Morning Session : Get Your Job Now! - How to get a job with a foreign company!
Getting your job
The 8 qualities that define a good resume and cover letter
Your resume and cover letter - from good to getting noticed
a) The Interview:
- 60 seconds to success
- 20 points you must remember
- Understand how to answer the tough questions
Job Search Guidance/Career Planning 10 steps to finding your job: Take action now !
＊Held in English
Schedule - Afternoon Session : Working with Gaishikei - How to Survive and Thrive
＊Held in English
C.C. Consulting K.K.
Established in 2000, C.C. Consulting K.K. and its flagship website ’CareerCross’ are the established leaders in online recruitment for bilingual professionals in Japan, organizes the leading bilingual mid-career job forum, and holds other HR related conferences and training programs. C.C. Consulting K.K. aims to bring our clients the most up-to-date information on HR issues affecting the industry today.