Get Your Job Now! - How to get a job with a foreign company! Seminar in Umeda, Osaka (Dec.)
CareerCross’s popular and successful seminar on interview skills and how to get a job at a foreign company is coming to Osaka! Don’t miss this chance to attend this rare Osaka session. Sign-up now to learn from the best and Get Your Job Now!
Main Speaker: Mr. Michael Ghiglione
- Best selling author - Business English Guide to Resume and Interview Preparation (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Best selling author - Everything You Need to Know to Get a Job with a Foreign Company (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Track Record of Success - For the past 10 years, Mr. Ghiglione has placed more bilingual support staff, amongst other fields, than any other person.
- Do you want to find a new job at a foreign company in Japan but don’t know where or how to start?
- Do you get invited for interviews but fail to get the job?
- Are you nervous about going for an interview and find it difficult to answer questions about your career history or respond to competency based questioning?
- Do you want to improve your career?
Student rate : 3,500 yen (Students must present their student ID on the day of the seminar)
＊REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: December 9th, 2009
Getting your job
The 8 qualities that define a good resume and cover letter
Your resume and cover letter - from good to getting noticed
a) The Interview:
- 60 seconds to success
- 20 points you must remember
- Understand how to answer the tough questions
b) 7 qualities foreign firms look for when they hire
Job Search Guidance/Career Planning 10 steps to finding your job: Take action now !
＊Held in English
C.C. Consulting K.K.
Established in 2000, C.C. Consulting K.K. and its flagship website ’CareerCross’ are the established leaders in online recruitment for bilingual professionals in Japan, organizes the leading bilingual mid-career job forum, and holds other HR related conferences and training programs. C.C. Consulting K.K. aims to bring our clients the most up-to-date information on HR issues affecting the industry today.