Get Your Job Now! - How to get a job with a foreign company!
Main Speaker: Mr. Michael Ghiglione
- Best selling author - Business English Guide to Resume and Interview Preparation (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Best selling author - Everything You Need to Know to Get a Job with a Foreign Company (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Track Record of Success - For the past 10 years, Mr. Ghiglione has placed more bilingual support staff, amongst other fields, than any other person.
Other Speaker: Mr. Bernd Kestler
- Independent Information Professional, Trainer at brainpool.jp
- Consultant and Training Manager at Uniscope, Inc.
- Facilitator of negotiation, communication, behavior change and personal development skills.
- Certified trainer for the DISC behavior Profiling Tool.
- Do you want to find a new job at a foreign company in Japan but don’t know where or how to start?
- Do you get invited for interviews but fail to get the job?
- Are you nervous about going for an interview and find it difficult to answer questions about your career history or respond to competency based questioning?
- Do you want to improve your career?
＊REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: October 8th, 2009
The 8 qualities that define a good resume and cover letter
Your resume and cover letter - from good to getting noticed
How to best use social networking sites, job boards in general, researching the company you will interview
- 60 seconds to success
- 20 points you must remember
- Understand how to answer the tough questions
＊Held in English
C.C. Consulting K.K.
Established in 2000, C.C. Consulting K.K. and its flagship website ’CareerCross’ are the established leaders in online recruitment for bilingual professionals in Japan, organizes the leading bilingual mid-career job forum, and holds other HR related conferences and training programs. C.C. Consulting K.K. aims to bring our clients the most up-to-date information on HR issues affecting the industry today.