Get Your Job Now! - How to get a job with a foreign company! (Apr.)
Main Speaker: Mr. Michael Ghiglione
- Best selling author - Business English Guide to Resume and Interview Preparation (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Best selling author - Everything You Need to Know to Get a Job with a Foreign Company (Amazon - 5 stars)
- Track Record of Success - For the past 10 years, Mr. Ghiglione has placed more bilingual support staff, amongst other fields, than any other person.
Other Speaker: Mr. Pete Millett
- Experience includes working in Australia, Bangkok and Tokyo for the past 20 years as a Human Resource professional, with 13 of those years spent in Japan.
- Training, HR Consulting, and Recruitment experience has included such top employers as General Electric, PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consulting, PTS Consulting, and Executive Search International(ESI).
- Currently a Director of Recruitment at People Services International(PSI), who have offices in Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
- Do you want to find a new job at a foreign company in Japan but don’t know where or how to start?
- Do you get invited for interviews but fail to get the job?
- Are you nervous about going for an interview and find it difficult to answer questions about your career history or respond to competency based questioning?
- Do you want to improve your career?
＊REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: April 8th, 2009
Getting your job
The 8 qualities that define a good resume and cover letter
Your resume and cover letter - from good to getting noticed
a) The Interview:
- 60 seconds to success
- 20 points you must remember
- Understand how to answer the tough questions
b) 7 qualities foreign firms look for when they hire
Those that have "made it" will tell their stories
Job Search Guidance/Career Planning 10 steps to finding your job: Take action now !
＊Held in English