Behavioral Selling - Getting inside your Client’s Brain!
Don’t turn your clients off, turn them on! Control the sales process by understanding your prospects, their weaknesses, and how they react. Increase your sales by learning to recognize and adapt to key behavioral traits at this half-day interactive workshop.
Learn how to better partner with the customer, instead of pushing a sales agenda. In Dr. David Sweet’s popular workshop, he will go through the process of understanding of how you sell, understanding your client’s needs and adapt to customer’s differences. You will learn the DiSC model, discover how you sell and other people buy, reduce miscommunication and develop positive relationships ultimately putting more money in your wallet.
Senior Manager, The Specialized Group K.K
Dr. Sweet started selling when he was 8 years old. Since then, he has navigated the bureaucratic and political mazes of the U.S. Government and worked a decade in Asia. In Japan, he also started the important mental disciplines of karate and marathon running—a combination that has become a good defense mechanism in case of a poor sales call. He is a noted keynote speaker, seminar leader, and author who seldom finds the need to pull out his black belt or run out of sales meetings. Currently, he is a Senior Manager with the executive search firm, the Specialized Group K.K.
He holds a Ph.D. in Leadership Development and a Master’s degree in Language and Communications. He is also a noted author of Sweet Sales and Recruit! Becoming the Top Biller.
People who should attend
- Sales Directors / Sales Managers / Account Managers
- Outside / Inside Sales Representatives, Marketing Directors
- Anyone who would like to learn how to recognize his/her customer’s behavioral style, learn how to adapt, and increase his/her chances for success.
＊ REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: August 3rd, 2009
1. Four types of selling approaches
2. Discovering your selling approach
3. It’s about your customer, not you
1. A working definition
2. Finding a simple, common language
3. Does it work in Japan?
2. Importance to buyers
3. Driving to a purchase
1. Learning to read people
2. Two important questions to ask
3. Four quadrants
4. Warnings to remember
1. Using available information for understanding you buyer
2. Beyond the questions:
3 tools to understanding your buyer
1. Video examples & practice
2. Profile attributes
3. The typical job title
4. Do’s and Don’t’s in selling to each type
1. Working with a key customer
2. Action plans
＊ Held in English
C.C. Consulting K.K.
Established in 2000, C.C. Consulting K.K. and its flagship website ’CareerCross’ are the established leaders in online recruitment for bilingual professionals in Japan, organizes the leading bilingual mid-career job forum, and holds other HR related conferences and training programs. C.C. Consulting K.K. aims to bring our clients the most up-to-date information on HR issues affecting the industry today.