What are Feature Jobs?
A “Feature Job” is a great way to highlight a position in the job directories and job search results of CareerCross. Creating a feature job gets your job listed first and highlighted in green when a user does a search on a specific job classification or browses one of CareerCross’ job directories.
Note: We allow a maximum of 2 jobs per job classification guaranteeing you 100% exposure.
Add / Edit a Feature Job
The management page of “Feature Jobs” is in the “Jobs” section of your Control Panel.
- Click “Add a New Feature Job”
- Step 1 requires you to select the job you want to feature from the “Select Job” field. This is populated with jobs you have set to visible on CareerCross.
- Step 2 requires you to choose the website language, either Japanese or English. You can only choose from the languages for which the job is set.
- Step 3 requires you to choose which “Job Classification” your feature job will be displayed in. You can only choose from categories which are selected in your jobs description.
- Step 4 requires you to choose a “Start Date” for the feature job. Feature jobs are activated at 12am every night; if the slot you want is available you can book your feature job to start either from midnight that day or midnight the following day.
- Finally click “Save” when you are done. Your feature job will be listed at the top of the search results for your selected job classification from your selected start date.