Account Executive - Advertising Sales
Exciting career in ad sales!!
- Hiring Company Name
- Job ID
- Advertising Sales Division
- Company Type
- Small/Medium Company
- Non-Japanese Ratio
- About half Japanese
- Job Type
- Tokyo - 23 Wards, Shibuya-ku
- Train Description
- Yamanote Line, Shibuya Station
- Negotiable, based on experience
- Salary Bonuses
- Bonuses paid on top of indicated salary.
- Salary Commission
- Commission paid on top of indicated salary.
- Date Refreshed
- June 18th, 2013 08:50
- Minimum Experience Level
- Over 1 year
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Minimum English Level
- Daily Conversation
- Minimum Japanese Level
- Daily Conversation
- Minimum Education Level
- Technical/Vocational College
- Visa Status
- Japanese national or permission to work in Japan required
Are you looking for an exciting new career in sales?
Do you have what it takes to be a winner and shine through even when the going gets tough?
Would you relish the chance to join a company that gives you a career, and the freedom to build upon your skills time and time again?
C.C. Consulting, the parent company of CareerCross is a dynamic, successful and growing organization and we are looking to offer a unique opportunity to join our team.
We are seeking enthusiastic, ambitious and goal-orientated people across all levels to join the Advertising Sales Division of CareerCross. For the selected applicant, we will provide both initial and ongoing training and exposure to all aspects of our business, supplying you with a complete system of skills to build your career in the direction you want. Previous sales and marketing experience is not essential, but can be very helpful.
- Sales of our services to new and existing clients (including Cold Calling).
- Account Management - maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Development of our services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop new business strategies.
- Help develop the content of our web site.
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Exposure and participation in all areas of our business
- Exciting opportunities for rapid career advancement
- The chance to work with and learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Good base salary and an excellent success based commission package
For the right candidates, we can offer a truly exciting opportunity with a young and growing organization, where you really can make a difference, both within our company and within the industry in general. The position, responsibilities and compensation will be based on what you and the company can achieve and we will reward those who help us reach our aims accordingly.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then we want to hear from you. Please respond with your resume and an introductory message telling us your expectations and why you are interested in joining our company.
- An effective and persuasive communicator who can develop new business accounts and service established ones
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Highly self motivated, aggressive and driven by success
- A goal-oriented team player.
- Insatiable desire to learn and succeed
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a high degree of persistence and tenacity
- Excellent problem solver
- Highly credible - builds trust and confidence
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
- Valid visa to work and live in Japan
- Japanese national or currently living in Japan
- Minimum 1 year work experience, preferably in advertising sales
Formed in late 2000, C.C. Consulting Co., Ltd.is the parent company of CareerCross, a bilingual web-based recruitment resource, serving the Japan focused business community. By combining the power of the internet with pro-active marketing, global advertising and top-level service, we quickly established ourselves as one of the leaders in the Japan online recruitment market.
Our offices are based within a couple of minutes walk of Shibuya station and our staff are a mix of Japanese and foreign professionals. We offer a relaxed but results oriented working environment, where individuals are encouraged to participate in developing our services and business strategies.