Start-up company (New Technology)
- Job ID
- Company Type
- Small/Medium Company
- Job Type
- Tokyo - 23 Wards
- 10 million yen ~ 12 million yen
- Date Refreshed
- May 9th, 2013 09:58
- Minimum Experience Level
- Over 3 years
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Minimum English Level
- Business Level
- Minimum Japanese Level
- Minimum Education Level
- High-School or Below
- Visa Status
- Japanese national or permission to work in Japan required
A challenging role requiring a highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for delivering excellent results. Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales and Technical Director to define, drive and manage projects by taking responsibility for the on-time delivery. Successful individuals will thrive in this fast paced environment, seeking out efficiency in operations and collaborative teaming with ultimate goal of delivering customer satisfaction.
A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE NETWORK / BROADBAND / INTERNET RELATED BUSINESS IS REQUIRED.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent
- At least 5 years demonstrable Project Management experience (Telcom/IT segment)
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying scope/size simultaneously and understanding of project management methodologies
- Native Japanese and BusinessEnglish
- Strong customer focus, leadership and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Proactive, innovative and flexible approach
Adept Group is a Human Capital Consulting firm that was formed by an experienced team to deliver a superior service based on "people", "vision" and "progress".
We are “Professional Services” firm that provides the most cost effective service and creative solution to your hiring process.
Reliable, efficient, and constantly exploring new methodologies to ultimately save our clients their most precious resource, time.
We are currently open to dynamic individuals interested in joining our team.